Wednesday, March 22, 2006


The Living Room:

After much research, looking at Home interior magazines, model homes and watching the trends on HGTV, I finally decided after almost 10 years to paint the fireplace. I painted the lower half (with the idea we could cover it with the whole mantel and front piece if we didn't like it); however, Mike and I loved the look. We then decided that the built in bookshelf needed to be painted also. The end result of this project created a more cohesive look for this wall that is broken up with too many elements.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow! That looks great!! The floors look so nice. The fireplace looks wonderful. And everything is put in its place and the room looks so clean. Someday everything in my house will look nice and clean. That may be a few more years from now. UGH...

Norma said...

It looks great. I look at magazines and watch those same shows and only get tired. You're so full of energy.